Friday 8 March 2013

Small Elf haul


   


      Hello you gorgeous girls, I hope you are all well?
I haven't been on for a little while as I've been having a bit of a hard time in my private life but I am back now to do a good few posts. I hope you enjoy them as much as I love to do them.
I will get on with this small haul and tell you my brief impressions of them and as I go, I will do a full review in the next week or two of the items after a thorough use of all products.


I bought 4 jumbo eyeshadow pens in the shades from left to right: Little Miss Thing, Rock Out, Turkish coffee and Forest Nymph. The mascara in black/brown and the HD blusher in Superstar.



I haven't taken pictures of Forest nymph and Rock it because they are for someone else and I had already packed them away. I'm sorry about that but trust me when I say they are exactly as the shades in the pic above.
My opinions so far of the eyeshadow sticks are that they are very pigmented, I have tried them today without eyeshadow primer and they are still there so far after a couple of hours.
The HD blusher really is super pigmented and you genuinely don't need a lot to use it as a blusher. I haven't tried the mascara before, so I am looking forward to trying that out and comparing it to the studio line waterproof mascara which I must admit, I do love so it has a bit of a hard job to impress me.

Anyway, I will do a full review after giving all of the above a blooming good trying out with primer, without primers and will try them out over the next 7 days straight (all except the mascara as I have a little left of the studio one and a  month before it gets to the 3 month cut off period, so I will do a review of that shortly).

So for now, that is all for this post, I hope you have enjoyed it and I will be as honest as I always can just so you can make a judgement for yourself to see if it is something that you would want to try for yourself or save yourself a bit of money and go for something else. Be safe and don't do anything I would do.
Lots of love
 Wendy
  xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great haul I love Elf makeup.
    have a giveaway running if you would like to enter :).

    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love elf and I am always buying form them. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  2. Hiya love, im a big fan of elf, they are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete