Wednesday 9 January 2013

Review of Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation

I have very awkward skin that is dry and sensitive and I struggle to find the right balance of skincare and foundation. However, I have been trying out the Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation.
I managed to acquire a sample from the Elle magazine subscription that I recently signed up to. The sample lasted me for two days and the first time I put it on I was completely amazed at how different I looked. I looked flawless and glowing. It is expensive at £36 which is completely out of my foundation budget, but I loved it so much that I am thinking I might save up a couple of pounds each and every month for a while.


The foundation application is so smooth and blends so easily it is literally almost dreamlike, covering as lightly or as heavily as you need it. I put it on lightly and dabbed a little extra on a couple of spots which meant I literally had no need for concealer. As a busy mum I really appreciate the fact that this gives me a lot less hassle. I had shade 30 beige and it was the perfect match for my skin tone as I have a yellow under tone to my skin. It didn't dry out or clog my pores and it moisturised my skin as well. I put on the foundation at 7am and I still have it on as I am writing at 7 43pm, and not only that, it is still flawless. Be safe and have fun ladies.
 Wendy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment