Thursday 3 January 2013

Welcome! x

 Good evening everyone :)

Welcome to the new blog for the Secret Beauty Junkies group on Facebook. 

We are a crazy, but lovely bunch, who love nothing more than to have a (sometimes drunken) banter about make up, skincare, nail polish, kids (not my area as i don't have any haha), recipe tips and life in general. 

This blog will be a mish mash of all the above and will feature contributions from myself and many other beautiful ladies. 

We hope you will find it a warm and welcoming community to be a part of and we welcome any comments  (please keep them nice) or suggestions for future posts. Blogging is nothing without hints and tips from fellow junkies :)

Enjoy

Catriona xxx
http://stansfieldleon.blogspot.co.uk/

7 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see this blog up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, me too. I can't wait to start posting myself. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me three!
    Hope you like what I've just added! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why does it not show your profile picture BTW? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's OK I've worked out why or at least I think I have?! Lol x

      Delete