Saturday 29 June 2013

Secret Beauty Junkies Admin swap with Wendy

My swap box from Wendy



I got my box from the gorgeous lady Wendy.
-
This was a swap .

I sent Wendy a voucher a couple of months ago to cheer her up . She said she would send me a box, I thought I was receiving an eyeshadow palette but instead this arrived.



As you can see there are so many lovely things . I was so excited .

In the scent section we have 


The Scentini smells fab and I love how the perfume separates in the bottles making it look fun , Far away is a classic and I have always been a fan .

Next up we have body creams and wash


Oh wow , body shop body butters are amazing and the strawberry delight actually smells like Angel delight mmm yummy .

Because Wendy knows I love nail polishes here's what she sent me .


Fabulous , Wendy knew how much I needed a yellow and I have already put the Wet and wild fast dry on my nails because the hubby fell in love with the colour.

Next we have the eyeliners, mascaras , eye bling.


Ok you got me, I could not resist putting the lashes that came with this set straight on wow I love the Ruby and Millie eye collection set . The No7 gold eyeliner is amazing and that mascara is fabulous for my none existing lashes.


So remember when Ii said Wendy was sending me  a couple of palettes well lets just say she spoilt me.



Look at those ELF and MUA palettes woo hoo , plenty of colour to play with now .












I absolutely love the Avon palettes , gorgeous colours , in the perfect shades. 
Can anyone spot the MAC ,  woo hoo my first MAC product, thank you Wendy.







For the face products I received this amazing lot.


Oh wow , No7 BB , its amazing thank you, and arghhh more MAC, I have already used the MAC blush and the elf enhancer pen and I love them both .


So as you can see , I got more than I thought, considering I was only meant to be getting a palette or two I have been spoilt , an amazing lady with a heart of gold . Thank you so much Wendy , I am going to have so much fun with these beauties you cheeky minx .





DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. The products for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion 

No comments:

Post a Comment