Wednesday 18 September 2013

Face Of The Day & reshop that stash

Hiya ladies, I hope you are all well?
For this post, I am going to try something a little different for you today but please leave a comment if it isnt very interesting. I do have a decent size make up collection and sadly, some of it i either forget about or just plain and simple forget about but i have recently re jigged everything and I have some sort of order so that i can find what i want. Shall I just crack on and show you what i have used, the before & after pictures too?
My favourite brushes out of my collection that i use daily






What do you think? Is there anything that you have that you havent used in a long time? Get it out and work with it, its fun re-shopping your stash 
Thats it for this post, until the next time,be good and dont do anything i wouldnt do.
Wendy
xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment