Tuesday 10 September 2013

Trafford Centre Meet up Part 2 Swaps

Hiya ladies, I hope you are all doing well? I'm not doing too bad though my little girl has just started school for the first time and its a little nerve wracking to say the least. I don't really want her to grow up too fast and I want to protect her as much as I possibly can but I'm sure you don't really want to hear about my worries as a mother, so i will just get straight on and show you the amazing beauties i have swapped for with the gorgeous ladies whom I met in the SBJ ladies meet up. Please be warned that this is a picture heavy post and I do apologise if that is not what you hope to see on this post today.










 Have you been on a beauty meet up with any groups or bloggers events? I would love to hear about it.
Until the next time ladies, don't do anything that i wouldn't do
Wendy
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Beauty beauty everywhere!!! How could you NOT love this post!!
    Still gutted i missed it ,but hopefully next year if (pft! when!) i move back home i can join!
    Id love to put some faces to the names i talk to on pretty much a daily basis be it beauty or my nails groups, but till then im happy chatting to gorgeous and brilliant gals who are nice to talk to, have a laugh with and share a brillaint common interest - beauty and spendaholicism!!!! LOL!!
    Claire
    xx
    http://pennyforthemuk.com

    ReplyDelete