Saturday 18 January 2014

Recent Liverpool Haul featuring MAC, Bodyshop, Clarins, Bobbi Brown, No7 and Primark x

Hello ladies,
I hope  you are all well and sticking to your new years resolutions. I personally didn't make any resolutions as I never stick to them, so why make them ;)
Anyhoo. I receive a Boots gift card and I decided to go to Liverpool City Centre for some serious retail therapy, and it was much needed  hehehe. I took full advantage of the sales and I had fun swatching the new Urban Decay Naked 3 as it was 1 of the items I thought I really needed in my life since it came out but alas, that was not going to be something I would buy as it is just too glittery for me. The shades however, are seriously stunning and if I can find a palette with shades that are very similar, I will be investing in them :D
I visited MAC, Boots, Debenhams and Primark in Liverpool and got some great bargains.
all the shops I visited
Clarins lipstick Raspberry &
no7 lip pen Raspberry

Bobbi Brown correcter light bisque
lipstick New York Apple &
foundation samples
shorts £2
I had to get slippers £2
jacket for £3
other bits

form my local Boots
from my local Superdrug
lipstick in pink £6 &
lip balms £3 cranberry and vanilla












I did visit my local Superdrug and Boots, though they are only small they did have a couple of bargains that I took full advantage of and do you blame me?
Did you take advantage of the sales and get some great bargains? I would love to hear about them if you leave a comment below. 
Until next time, don't do anything I wouldn't do and have fun.
Wendy
xxxx











No comments:

Post a Comment