Thursday 30 January 2014

Skin care: day time part 1


Hello ladies, I hope you are all well? 
I must say that I find it difficult finding the right skincare for me as I have extremely dry/sensitive skin and my eyes are even more sensitive. My eyes are that sensitive they can swell up so much that I have to go to the hospital and it is not nice I can tell you. Anyway, enough about yukky eyes and visits to the hospital, let me tell you about the skin care I am currently using for the morning routine:
I use ROC foaming cleansing mousse which really doesn't dry out my skin and isn't too bad on the sensitive side but can sting a little if my skin has dried out. 4/5
Bodyshop Aloe toner: (when I am not using this 1 I use either Boots on brand cucumber toner or the Bodyshop cucumber toner) I do like this, it is very gentle on my sensitive skin but hardy enough to remove any last traces of dirt. 4/5
Dr Nick Lowe eye gel:  I don't mind it as a hydrating eye cream but to say it prevents dark circles and helps reduce fine lines is a tad too far so I will only be giving this a 2/5 for the misleading quotes.
Bodyshop Vitamin e moisture cream: I do like this alot but only hydrates my skin for a short time but would be fantastic if you have normal skin 3/5
Bodyshop Vitamins c serum: I absolutely love this, it smooths my skin adds extra moisture and is a make up primer too. 5/5
Loccitane face mist:I use this 1 if i am not going to be wearing any make up to give my skin a little boost. Love it 5/5
Elf set & mist spray: I use this 1 when I am wearing make up, I'm not sure if it makes my make up last any longer but it is lovely as an extra moisture boost. Love this too. 5/5
Elf lip balm tint: I say to myself that i don't like this product and yet I find myself using this all of the time and currently placed another order with Elf and bought the nude 1 of this, so I get the feeling I actually like it. 4/5
So what skin care do you use and would you recommend it?
 That is it for now ladies, until the next time. Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Wendy
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment