Thursday 20 February 2014

I was nominated for a Liebster award

Hello ladies. How are you? I hope  you are all fine and dandy.
I have been nominated for the Liebster award twice now, by these 2 lovely ladies: Jessica of styles of summer and Jade of oh! you pretty things back in August. However, at the time, I was completely unable to do the post  because of personal reasons, I plan on answering all questions that they have both set for me. Wish me luck.

The rules:
1: You must link back to the person that nominated you
2: You must answer the 11 questions that were given to you by your nominee
3: You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
4: You must come up with 11 questions for the nominees to answer
5: You must go to your nominees blogs and notify them
These are the questions from Jade :D

1) What is your favourite thing about blogging?
The thing that I really enjoy about blogging is that I feel as though my opinion matters. Even if just 1 person reads what I write and either stops them from buying something that will not work for them or makes them think, oh wow, I really want to go out and try that, it really makes my day.
2) If you had £100 to spend on anything, what would you buy?
Oh my, how to spend that money. I would definitely buy more Clarins and Dior lipsticks, they are truly beautiful but they are expensive.
3) Have  you got an interesting fact about yourself?
I used to drive a fork lift truck :D
4) What is your go to piece for summer? Whether it be fashion, skin care, make up etc?
I would say that I wore No7 BB cream and MAC Vegas volts quite a bit last summer and I am looking forward to getting those bad boys out again.
5) If you had 1 wish what would it be?
I genuinely don't know how to answer this one as it is extremely tough. Maybe that i wish I was a little taller as I am only 5ft.
6) What is your pet peeve? If not, do you want any?
LOL This one is easy. Ignorance. I hate it. There is nothing worse than ignorance and it comes in all shapes and sizes.
7) If you could be any super hero, who would it be?
I would be super mum lol. Oh sorry, I forgot, I am already super mum hehehe
8) What is your favourite food?
Stir fries but no sea food thank you very much. 
9) what is your guilty pleasure?
Deadly 60
10) If you had a time machine, where would you travel back to, and why?
I think this is going to be a little personal but I would go back to the day before my mum died just to tell her I loved her. I guess that can be for question 5 too x
I really loved answering your Questions Jade and thank you for nominating me and the SBJ blog for this award. xxxx
Now onto the questions from the gorgeous Jessica of Styles of Summers

1) If you could have dinner with 1 designer/celebrity, past or present, who would it be and why?
Now this is extremely difficult for me as I love Marylin Monroe, Dita Von Teese and Audrey Hepburn but to Choose 1? That is quite difficult. I think I would have to go with Audrey Hepburn as her style is so classic but she certainly wasn't scared of letting out her sense of humour.
2) Lipgloss or lipstick?
This is too easy for me. Lipstick. I am addicted.
3) Favourite holiday you have been on?
Some people will probably think I am barking mad but it has to be Wales for me. I have been going to Wales on camping holidays all of my life and I will continue to do so and hopefully pass on my love  for Wales down to my daughter.
4) Bright or nude nail polish?
I guess it depends on the season really. This past winter I have been loving the deep reds, Burgundy's, greys and blues but in spring and summer, I always go for pretty pastel shades but if I do wear nude nail polish, I have to have a little bit of glitter top coat xxx
5) Actual book or Kindle?
This is also another easy 1 for me. BOOKS!!! I a an old fashioned girl, I love to turn the pages, smell the book and I love the feel of the real thing in my hands. You can not replace that. Sorry x
6) What is your favourite song?
I have 2: Linkin park In the end and Green day when September ends.
7) Satchel or backpack?
Erm neither as I am not the biggest fan but if I had to choose, I would go for the back pack.
8)  If you could have a free subscription to any magazine, what would it be and why?
I think it would have to be Glamour magazine for me as it has a little bit of everything and sometimes, you even get free samples in there to try too. x
9) What is your favourite film and why?
Calamity Jane.  I just wanted to be her when I was growing up and yes, the film is even older than I am lol.
10) What is your favourite item you own and why?
I guess that would have to be my laptop as it has lead me to meet some amazing friends and I am eternally grateful for the friendships that I have made x

Some of those questions were a little harder to answer than I thought they would be but I managed to survive them. Thank you Jessica for nominating me too and I hope I have done you proud.
Now onto who I nominate:
My questions for you are:
1) What 3 beauty items could you not live without?
2) If you have 10 minutes to get ready and you could only do either your hair or your make up, which would it be and why?
3) What is in your coat pockets right now?
4) Drugstore or high end beauty and why?
5) What is your favourite wild animal and why?
6) What are the essentials in your make up bag?
7) If you could only use 1 of these 3 items, Concealer, mascara or a lip product, for the rest of your life. What would it be and why?
8) What is on your beauty wish list?
9) If you could do 1 illegal thing and you can get away with it, what would you do?
10) What is your biggest fear and your biggest achievement to date?

I would like to thank both Jade and Jessica for tagging me in this award, I think it is a fantastic idea and look forward to reading what answers I get to the questions I have asked.
Until the next time ladies, have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Wendy
xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment