Monday 17 February 2014

My swap with Michaela part 2: Skincare

Hiya gorgeous ladies,
I hope you are all well? 
Still with this lunatic weather, it's not great is it? I just hope we have a fantastic Spring and Summer, I am definitely ready for that, are you?
This is going to be part 2 of my swap with Michaela as I didn't think just cramming all of these beauties onto 1 page really does it any justice. Michaela really is 1 hell of a woman and deserves to be treated with the respect she deserves. Michaela truly knows me well as there are only 2 items in the entire swap that I wont keep and that is only because I actually already have them in my collection, everything else is fantastic x





As you can clearly see, this woman does an amazing swap box and I still haven't finished yet but that is for the next post. That is it for now ladies, until the next time, don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Wendy
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment