Saturday 15 February 2014

Recent Elf haul



Hiya you gorgeous ladies, I hope you are all well? 
I have to let you in on a secret that I have have but please don't let it go any further: I LOVE ELF make up. It is absolutely fantastic. As like other brands, they do have some hit and misses but for the price, you can overlook that and not mind so much if you do get something that isn't going to be OK for you for whatever reason. 
There are 2 reasons for this post: 1) the fact that Elf have a 50% off at the minute, and yes, that includes the current sale. It has a £30 spend but once you put in the code, it takes it down to £15 and that qualifies your order for the free delivery that Elf are running for the whole of February. The 50% ends on Monday so be quick if you see something that you like. They are spoiling us with the amount of offers they have been doing recently, so get on over and see what catches your eye. link is here.
2) The haul I have just  recently received after taking advantage of the 50% off and I only ordered on Thursday night and I received this morning. So what did I buy? Here you go:









So, that is what I bought from the 50% off, is there anything that caught your eye or has there been something you have on your wish list that you just have to get? I am tempted by another order but I must restrain myself lol. 
That is it for this now ladies. Until the next time, don't do anything I wouldn't do. 
Wendy
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment