Tuesday 11 February 2014

Elf tinted lip balm in Cranberry.


Hiya everyone, I hope you are all well? 
I've not been to good of late and I haven't really wanted to do my make up but I have as I look absolutely terrible without it. So, I have been wearing the bare minimum and oh my, have I been loving the Elf tinted lip balm in Cranberry. At first, I actually wasn't that keen to be honest as it was a little too thick I felt but I found myself putting it on continuously, day in and day out. 

 Onto the serious business of what I actually think of it, well, I love the scent but I feel it smells more like strawberries than cranberry but hey, that does not bother me in the slightest. The consistency is thick but I did get used to that as it feels so lovely and and creamy on the lips. It gives off enough colour to make the lips look interesting and not scary. I love this so much that I have bought another 1 in nude and if you want to try it for yourself you can form the Elf website here. That is it for this post ladies, so don't do anything I wouldn't do and have fun.
Wendy
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment